Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wait til next year??!!!

ok so we are all in agreement the fat lady has sung on the Indians season. I've been through this before so that means you start counting down until the Browns open up camp. Its maybe a week or two away. Am I excited?? Heck no!! I don't think the moves we made in the offseason will help us. We have Charlie Frye - I like him but he is not Bernie Kosar in his prime. And who knows if he'll reach his prime if we don't have an offensive line to protect him. Needless to say - I'm not expecting big things. Low expectations means elation when they win the game. The next "season" to look forward to is basketball. The Cavs did resign LeBron which is a huge plus but as today I don't see where they added or subtracted players to help add another dimension to the LeBron show. So that brings us to hockey - Cleveland has a minor league hockey team or is getting one - regardless they are getting alot of TV time. So that puts me to February when I am getting excited about the Tribe again - hopefully I will have something to be excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment