Monday, November 27, 2006

If your pregnant, don't watch the Food Network

Last evening my husband was surfing the channels for something to watch with our children. He stopped at the Food Network. It is pretty safe for the kids to watch and the commercials aren't too scary either. The show that was on was Food Finds. They were going around to different specialty bakeries to give their holiday sales a boost and to drive any pregnant woman to craving something. The one that got me was Cheesecake on a Stick that is made in Traverse City, Michigan at The Underground Cheesecake Company. Please visit their website www.undergroundcheesecake.com. I guarantee your mouth will be watering in moments. The thought of eating a mint chocolate chip cheesecake covered in chocolate was all I needed to dream about last night. It was a good thing I had just bought some sugar free Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream to get me throught the night!

I think their desserts are fairly priced but being cheesecake there is no ground shipping to be had and the shipping can be quite high. Before they mentioned that they had a website I was asking my husband - how far is Traverse City from Ohio???

1 comment:

  1. For a pregnant lady, Traverse City is about 1600 comfort stops from Ohio.

    ReplyDelete