Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Are you scoreboard watching?

I'm not talking about the Tigers - forget about them. They are done. We need to watch what LAA are doing. They 4 percentage points better than us. Right now I'm guessing if the playoffs started today, it would be 1) Boston 2) LAA 3) Indians and 4) New York. That would mean we would face Boston. I personally would rather face New York first while LAA and Boston fight it out. I know you are thinking but JoyceK the Yankees beat us everytime this year. I think we will be a different team in the postseason where we can handle anyone of these teams. I would just rather not face Boston and then LAA to get to the World Series. I would rather have the cake-walk!!

1 comment:

  1. I had one of the most beautiful moments of my life today. The family was watching baseball on TV and the announcers mentioned the Yankees. My four your old said without hesitation, and I quote him exactly, "The Yankees are stinky."

    dabbing the tears of joy from my eyes...

    ReplyDelete