Thursday, January 10, 2008

When is the Writer's Strike Going to End???

I am in "The Office" withdrawal - big time. To make matters worse I bought my boss a daily calendar that features quotes from "The Office" and every time I read the quote I laugh then I cry. Do you think there is an anonymous group for this kind of problem?

On a positive note there still is game shows (like the Power of 10 or Deal or No Deal) and reality TV. I enjoy Gene Simmons arrogance and charm so I will be watching him on The Apprentice. I will also be rooting for Country boy Trace Adkins. Omarosa is only a star in her own brain and she can be voted off any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Re: Celebrity Apprentice Episode 2 - Great show. I think if the guys would have lost Gene Simmons would have been long gone. His team doesn't like him dominating the group. It seems that Gene and Stephen Baldwin are dominating the group. It will be interesting when the other guys step up to be project manager. Not a good move to insult Donald's daughter the way he did. I don't really think his apology was all that sincere either.

    Not surprised Nadia got voted off. I don't think she was very assertive nor could I see her as a good project manager. I almost puked when Omarosa was asked her opinion of Gene's comments about Ivanka. Omarosa if your going to say Lennox Lewis is hot to apologize for it. If you and your husband are secure enough in your relationship you can make that kind of comment without having to quickly back away from it.

    ReplyDelete