Osama Bin Laden is dead, and it was at the hands of the U.S. military acting on the orders of Barack Obama. My reactions follow.
- Good. Wish it had happened sooner.
- The celebrations outside the White House was ridiculous. I honestly think some Spring Fling kegger just relocated at the word from CNN. What was more ridiculous was the news networks covering the party like it was reflective of how most Americans reacted.
- Release the pictures. It won't dispel the conspiracy theororists, but it will at least make them work harder.
- I was saddened by my friends who immediately reacted by hoping OBL sudden exit from this life will bring about the end of the Kinetic Military Action to Mitigate Man Made Disasters. In other words, our troops are not coming home next week because their mission is not to get Bin Laden.
- It is unfortunate that the White House/Pentagon press office seems to have changed details of the mission form say-to-day. Those who do not understand how and why this happens are also the same people who plant and fertalize conspiracy theories.
- God Bless the Navy SEALs