Thursday, April 06, 2006

Can't Wait...

The Indians Home Opener is almost here. I like the fact that they took the series in Chicago. I like it when they take any series. The fact that it is April and the Sox seemed preoccupied by their new rings makes it even sweeter. I won't attend the game, but it still seems like a holiday.

In a way, it will resemble a holiday. My boy turns three years old on the same day as the opener. He LOVES baseball. (All sports, really.) So we will party like a bunch of pre-schoolers whether the Indians win or lose. Cake, toys, and Wiggles accessories. What a wonderful combination. And in case you think I am being ironic, I really do like the Wiggles. I feel fortunate I didn't have small children in the heyday of Rafffi and Barney.

No comments:

Post a Comment