Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Cleveland Indians Do Not Have Have A Closer

I just thought I would point that out. In case you were undecided or something. Fausto Carmona was fun to watch when he was a starting pitcher with the Captains. It is not a joy to watch him attempt to close for the Indians.

Manager Eric Wedges stated recently:
"We know we took a step back in 2006, so we want to make sure we do everything we can these last two months to take a giant step forward.''

So I quess we are still in the itty bitty baby step back phase of the plan?


technorati tag:

1 comment:

  1. I thought we were finished with these backward steps. I know next year we might have been dealing with "finding a closer" but that is what free agency is all about.

    Dude - 3 blown saves in a row. I'm glad I'm not losing any sleep watching the demise of the bullpen

    ReplyDelete