Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Baseball Season is upon us..

And I am going to predict how many games the Indians are going to win. I am going to go with 90 - 95. If I had to be pinned down on one number I'm going with 95. I think these kids are all going to have breakout years. As always injuries play a big part. Our bullpen is different but I think they will still hold steady. I am very excited what Shapiro and Dolan has done with the young kids and locking em up for the future. It reminds me of '95 when Hart was doing the same thing. I have goosebumps just thinking about it!! Can't wait for the 1st game!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget...the games are available in High Definition! I agree, I think the Featherheads will win 93 games this year. I also predict one tied ballgame. Don't ask...I have a hunch.

    I've heard several times today on the radio and television broadcasts that "Baseball People" think the American League Central Division is going to be the best in the Majors this year. Given the fact that the people saying this are REAL close to team executives, I sense that management might have an idea that we fans are getting Indians Fever and might be trying to temper our expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that 90 wins will do it in the Central this year, and the Wahoo Warriors will come out on top. I say this after close examination over the past 2 weeks in central FL.
    I like the addition of Danny Graves, who can jump into the closer role if Wicky fails or gets hurt. Guierrmo Mota is a great pickup. He is evry bit as good as Howry, and Graves is way better than Riske. It always boils down to pitching, and I like our depth here and at Buffalo.
    Shoopach is a very good backstop, and upgrade over Bard. Jason Michaels looks fine in left.
    Benny still can't hit, and won't be given all year to get hot. Eduardo Perez is a hack in the field, and will have to hit a ton to make up for his defense! Eduardo is always smiling, loves to talk to anyone nearby, and seems to truly enjoy playing, even if it is playing bad.
    It'll be great to get home sunday and see on HD!

    ReplyDelete