Saturday, March 11, 2006

March Madness!!

#1 Ok - as I watch all the Division Tourney's this week and weekend the question I wonder outloud is this -- when a team is inbounding the ball, why does the defense waste a guy by putting a guy on the ball and not watching for where the ball goes or anticipates where the ball goes - that way they can possibly get a turnover because the offense can't inbound the ball. We did this many times in high school and I think its a good thing - why don't these over paid coaches do this?? Have I missed my calling??

#2 I understand the INDIANS want to make a little more cash this year - but their lack of planning is making me go gray. Will they hurry up their negotiations with my local cable company (who has already raised my rates by the way) and get the deal done so I can watch my team ASAP!!!!

#3 I am so done with germs and colds this season!!! I have had enough runny noses, coughs, and being puked on for one cold season.

Good luck in your brackets. Bartender can I have another???

1 comment:

  1. #1 You are so right, Joycie! They guy inbounding isn't the guy you need to worry about. I never played high school hoops (or elementary), but even I can see the logic.

    #2 My Dad's cable will carry SportsTime Ohio. Maybe he will get to see alot of his grandkids this summer.

    #3 Me too.

    #4 What is wrong with Syracuse? When did they become "The Orange"? Was "Orangemen" considered sexist by those enlightened souls breathing the rarefied are of higher education? Did they have misgivings about alienating those who are sympathetic to the Catholic population of Ireland? Were all the primary colors taken?

    ReplyDelete