Monday, November 26, 2007

Browns Town Again?


Is this crazy? The Browns have won five straight at home this season? I cannot BELIEVE it! Wearing a throwback uni (just one digit off from a legend) Jamal Lewis ran past, over and through the Texans. Lewis has a stiff arm from circa 1949. Given the fact that my Indians far exceeded my expectations, I am starting to think the "P" word might be spoken. And I may be wrong, but this might be the first time in my lifetime the Indians and the Browns were in the playoffs in the same year. I KNOW the Indians, Browns and Cavs have never been to the post-season in the same year. Could we, should we dream?

Here is the really fun part. My four year old son is begging me to skip nap time so he can see the Browns. Now, maybe he just wants to skip his nap. However, it is still cool that I am watching the Brownies with my son, and it is not punishment.

The photo is borrowed from a slideshow at www.ClevelandBrowns.com

2 comments:

  1. They break your Hahhts, kid!
    I'm glad you will be experiencing future Red Right 88s, The Drives, The Fumbles with your excited son(s). Just be sure that all sharp objects are removed from the room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also raising the boys to be Indians fans. Their hearts will be broken, eventually. I think it builds character.

    ReplyDelete