Friday, November 02, 2007

The Office

Last night's episode of "The Office" was awesome as always. The exclusive club was great. As I was driving to work this morning I couldn't help thinking that the Toby/Pam relationship reminded me a lot of Friends Rachel/Gunther relationship. Is Toby only in the club to be closer to Pam? When Michael to Jim to take Karen to a hotel, get on top of her and think of Stanley I thought I was going to lose it. The only thing I was disappointed about is they didn't touch on the Andy/Dwight/Angela triangle. That is a great B story!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not saying I am really special or anything, but my workplace is talking about starting a Finer Things Club and I understand that I am being considered a candidate for the pre-paid waiting list.

    ReplyDelete