Thursday, October 13, 2005

How do I work this thing

I'm new to this blogging thing. So I have some time today, I thought I should post. I go to the website my dearly beloved husband gives me. I read what everyone has blogged before. Then I think ok - how in the heck to I add something. So I click on the BlogThis! at the top of the screen, I get this pop up menu and here is hoping that it works. Of course you have to sign in with your user name and password. Oh dear - what is my password?? So many passwords - but that is for another blog. Hope this thing works!!

2 comments:

  1. It worked! It worked! of course I after I published my thoughts I found a spelling error - oops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm available for private tutoring, dear. By the way, there is a way to edit a post after it is published.

    ReplyDelete