Monday, October 17, 2005

The White Sox will win the World Series.

I am not a fan Of Ozzie Guillen. And my beloved Indians are Central Division rivals of the CHW. But it is evident to me that the South Side Sox are this year's team to take it all. If for no other reason, they will be well rested. Their bullpen is ridiculously well rested. Which begs the question, "Can a team be too rested?" I don't think so.

I think the Astros will be the NL representative. I don't feel strongly about it, but I would prefer St. Louis. Why? Who knows? I quess I like the traditional look of the uniforms. Possibly the lamest reason to pick a team. Thank God I'm not a betting man.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure who I want to win the NLCS or the World Series for that matter. What I do know is that I hope each series goes 7 games. Why you ask? The answer is simple, I have a 2 1/2 year old who LOVES baseball. Its the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up and the last thing at night. He practices his swing and at-bat routine over and over - then of course he goes into his home-run trot.

    ReplyDelete