Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Dubious Brothers

The Dubious Brothers - aka Broussard and Boone. I don't know why I am watching the game still I guess I just love baseball too much. But the top of the 7th has just passed and I watched Santana strike out Broussard and then Boone on both terrible pitches. Granted Santana is a great pitcher but to have Broussard and Boone bat back to back is like two automatic outs these days - rally killing guys up to bat - need I say more. Why won't anybody in the majors take these two guys off of our hands so we don't have to watch them any more. Bring up Garko and Marte - let's make a clean break and start new and you never know what kind of spark it might give this team.

3 comments:

  1. Why won't anyone take those two off our hands? Because then they would have to watch them.

    I really believe that somebody will be shown the door soon. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think it should be Wedge because if he pulled all the strings to motivate these guys and still can't get them to play - then I think Shapiro because he chose these players. I don't know. Its getting harder to watch. I wonder if the guys feel like quiting and taking the rest of the season off.

    ReplyDelete