Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Daylight Savings Time

Well here we are - this weekend we "spring" ahead for more daylight at night. I am all for this but the thought of losing an hour of sleep just messes with me mentally not to mention I lose an hour of my weekend. Do you think my boss will let me come in an hour late?? I'm hoping the kids adjust pretty quickly to this change. This will be an interesting year with the change being earlier than past years. Will the TV's, VCR's, cell phones and computers make the change?? I feel like this is Y2K all over again!! That reminds me I better *228 my phone now!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I suppose I understand why it was moved. I just think it is not really all that worthwhile. It does not send me into worried anticipation, or perpetual maladjustment.

    Here it the thing i don't get. The local news readers said on the Monday after the time change "We are all going to enjoy the extra hour of daylight today." The only way you were going to get an extra hour of sunshine is if you usually arise after the sun.

    We don't do that in our house. Even if I wish we did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah, brother.....in just 18-20 more years, you will be able to sleep after sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not if I am still married to Joyce, I won't!

    ReplyDelete