Thursday, July 12, 2007

2nd Half should be just as exciting as 1st Half

I am just as excited and optimistic about the Indians as I was in April when they began their quest to be world champions. Today they are going to announce the signing of Travis Hafner and I'm sure Shapiro has had many phone calls entertaining offers so we can obtain one more stellar bat and stellar arm.

I thought the All Star game was pretty good - although I did sleep through most of it. I still think Victor Martinez got hosed by not getting the MVP. Yes, Ichiro had 3 hits but Victor had the big hit that ultimately won the game.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever been accused of being a "homer"? Mr. Suzuki had an historic inside-the-park run. Martinez's rbi would not have been the game winners if there had not been the preceding runs.

    I agree with you about being psyched for the second half. The slight slipping in the week leading to the break will be reversed. Go Tribe!

    ReplyDelete