Monday, February 04, 2008

Wow! A big upset

As soon as Bill Belicheck too to field I knew they were not going to win. Why you ask? Did I know he didn't cheat and try to steal signs from the last time they played the Giants? Nope. Was it the blank stares coming from Tom Brady and Randy Moss? Nope. It was the red hooded sweatshirt. I told my dear husband - where is the grey hoodie? Knowing sports and superstitions I saw this as a bad sign. It was amazing that the Patriots held the lead as long as they did. Manning had a nice game keeping his nerves in check and did well. I don't know what was more entertaining - the commercials or watching Peyton Manning's reaction to different plays during the game.

There is not Boston tea party today because of the red hoodie. How sad. What was he thinking??

1 comment:

  1. I read at Uni Watch Blog that Belicheck used to wear a red windbreaker when he was defensive coordinator for the Giants. And the Giants won those Super Bowls as well.

    ReplyDelete