Saturday, November 08, 2008

Snazzy new seal you got there

You know how the two teams in the Super Bowl or World Series always have t-shirts and hats and other gee-gaws made up in advance proclaiming them champions? One team always has to throw them away or donate them to some relief agency. Children in foreign lands scamper about in "Cleveland Indians 1997 World Champions" gear, I suppose.

This thought crosses my mind as I catch a glimpse of Barack Obama's first news conference in a LONG time. Remember how he had a cute seal on the campaign trail? Folks thought it was a bit presumptuous, so he put it in mothballs.

But today is different. Today he is President-Elect and he has an office and everything. To be fair, it does not seem to say "Obama" or "The One" on it. Maybe these are government issue and McCain has one in the dumpster outside his office.

Good Grief, another Obama Seal

Update: I know that many people remarked that the President-elect was an inspirational leader. I did not really see it until now. He has moved me.



Get your own at Says-it.com

No comments:

Post a Comment