Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Many choices for the tube tonight

If you live in Cleveland you have a difficult decision ahead of you. Tonight the Indians start a series with Boston, Game 2 of the Playoffs for the Cavs and if you are a music lover like I am, American Idol starts at 8pm. The thing is with this year's American Idol, there have been many weeks on a Tuesday morning when I remember its on and then think its no big deal. I'm not sure why I feel this way - is it the genre's they have selected for the week? is it the fact that I don't have a clear favorite as I have had in the past? The crazy thing is everytime I feel this way I end up watching it and being entertained - especially by Taylor Hicks. I'm not sure what we will decide tonight. I guess this is where picture in picture in picture would come in handy - or there is always the commercial shuffle but I'm not sure my son can handle all the channel changing.

3 comments:

  1. My decision is easy...I'm not going to watch the tube, as I will be down at the Jake freezing my *** off, watching our featherheads try to get thier act together against Shilling and Manny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Son? Heck! What about your husband? I'm thinking the Tribe will get their act together. But I'll be warm. wrestling the remote away from Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tribe just tied it up in the seventh. What a good game! Those people in the stands sure look cold....

    ReplyDelete