Thursday, April 19, 2007

2007 MLB All Star Game

Ok - its time to VOTE VOTE VOTE!! The baseball season is already 2 weeks old but its now time for the popularity contest for a game in July. I just found out today that this year's game is in San Francisco. Wait a minute, let me think back the 2006 summer classic was in Pittsburgh. What happened to alternating American League / National League cities? Anyone who can answer this question - please post. Is this a conspiracy to make the American league drop the DH rule? Well, if you haven't voted already go to www.indians.com and vote for Travis Hafner. He can play 1st Base you know.

1 comment:

  1. I voted on line last year. My guys did not get in. I really prefer to vote at the ballpark. Removing the chads while balancing your beer on your knee and looking for foul balls in your section is far more satisfying.

    ReplyDelete