Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Favorite song on country radio

I think that award will have to go to Brad Paisley's "Ticks". Very catchy and one to remember. Even though its not a recent release Faith Hill's "Sunshine and Summertime" is quickly becoming a favorite. I think that is because I am ready for both Sunshine and Summertime. The songs I could do without "Allyssa Lies" and "When you hear Tim McGraw, I hope you think of me". I do like the way the guy sings Allyssa Lies, but its such a sad song and I don't need my eyes welling up with tears every 45 minutes. I can't wait to hear new stuff from Carrie Underwood. I hope her next album is just as good as her first.

2 comments:

  1. That "When I hear Tim McGraw" really reminds me of "Paint Me A Birmingham". It reminds me how I don't like either song.

    My current favorite is "Watching You" by Rodney Adkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite song is "There Stands the Glass" by Webb Pierce.

    That there song about the psycho beast beating up a truck with a Louisville Slugger gives me the heebie-jeebies. How long afore she tires of hitting a headlight and starts hitting a head? People are plumb loco enough anyway without tarted up karaoke singers encouraging their "Springer Show" behavior.

    Thank you kindly.

    Speck Wagoner

    ReplyDelete