Thursday, June 28, 2007

2007 Indians are a team of destiny

I'm calling it now - June 28th, 2007 - this Indians team is a special team. I think they can go all the way this year to the World Series. They are starting to come out of a funk and to hit the ball with fiery. I know they lost pretty good last night - but even down 5 or 6 runs I still think this team can overcome the deficit. Our pitching has been pretty good - they are getting rid of the dead weight and the farm is starting to produce some real gems. I am very excited about the 2nd half of this season! Do I hear an amen out there?

3 comments:

  1. Limber Joe and were at the game today...Good clutch hitting, and adequate pitching.....we need to keep the Tigers in our sights, and we'll be alright. I'm not ready to proclaim them as a team of destiny, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Indians Fever
    I'm a believer
    in the Cleveland Indians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon, Brother! Ben Francisco hits a walk off home run and it is his SECOND major league hit? And it puts the Tribe back in first.

    I'm a Witness!

    ReplyDelete