Monday, June 04, 2007

YEA CAVS! BOO on the start times!

I can't believe the Cavs pulled off the big wins to get to the Finals. I am still in shock and it has not sunk in yet. I think part of the problem I am having is the time the games start. Every game starts at 9pm. Unless you are on the West coast this is a late start. I know they want the most fans watching but I have a hard enough time staying up past 9pm (as the baby still gets up in the night) and to be productive so the share holders of my company are pleased - I need more that 5 hours of sleep at night.

I don't have a prediction - I'm thinking they won't win, but I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised.

It was good to see the fans behave and Cleveland not get any more bad press. I guess there is no guarantee of the same thing if we are the NBA champs!

2 comments:

  1. Building shareholder value is more important than watching a silly basketball game.....that's why God invented TIVO!
    I agree....I dont see the Cavs winning 4 games, but, I didn't give them a chance to knock off the Pistons, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no - I don't have TIVO and I don't think I would watch a game after I know the final results. I have a plan B that I just put in place today - to have the final score sent to my phone via text message so when I wake up in the middle of the night w/ #3 I can see the results.

    ReplyDelete