Thursday, August 09, 2007

It happened this morning!

I had my wacky thought of this pregnancy. On the way to work I was pondering when I would like to deliver this baby. I am due on February 24th and I was thinking about how neat it would be to have the baby born on February 29th because 2008 is a leap year. Then I thought "oh yea it would be cool if I finally would have a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday baby. And if that happened the baby would be born on the 27th!" You see John was born Monday, April 7th, James was born Tuesday, May 17th and Patrick was born on Thursday, December 7th. So I would think I am destined to have the baby on Wednesday, February 27th. Check back in a couple months when I find out if its a boy or girl. I'm thinking it will be a boy so start thinking of some boy names to suggest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, by they way, did we mention we were expecting?

    ReplyDelete