Monday, August 27, 2007

A recap of this weekend in Cleveland Sports

Well, the Indians took 2 out of 3. It wasn't pretty at all but they got the job done. I'm hoping this lack of hitting thing and wasting good pitching is almost out of our system because if we were to start the playoffs next week I would be happy to be in the dance but thinking it might be a short song.

Brady Quinn looks 125% better with a buzz cut although I have to take 15% off because of the widow's peak isn't very flattering. I wonder if he had to request a smaller helmet with the lack of hair but I'm sure the ego might have filled in the rest of the space. I think we will not win against the Steelers unless our defense knocks both Big Ben and Charlie Batch out of the game and we face their 3rd string. I think I would prefer to go with Charlie Frye. I'm curious to see which QB is on the short end of the stick - Anderson or Dorsey. I think we are ready for a new head coach but I'm not sure who that would be.

2 comments:

  1. A very good re-cap. Including this bit of wisdom:

    I would be happy to be in the dance but thinking it might be a short song.

    I sadly agree with you about the Browns opener. But I'd be happy if you were so wrong, Joycie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BQ looks horrible with a buzz cut-just horrible. I was going to sleep with him but not now.

    Sincerely,

    One of many drunk Playboy Playmates who live in Cleveland

    ReplyDelete