Monday, September 08, 2008

It's nice to know . . .

the Browns suck in opening the season - anytime and anywhere. I would like to think things are going to change next week when we face the Steelers but I don't think that will be the case. We will be just boosting somebody's fantasy football numbers once again.

Cliff Lee is the pitcher we thought he would be and hopefully he will be this way again next year. If we could get everyone back, healthy and stay healthy we might be on to something.

2 comments:

  1. I look the the Browns to be 6-10 at best, RC will get canned before the end of the season, and Pittsburgh will clean their clocks next weekend. I have felt this for weeks, nit since yesterday's debacle. Sorry, I just cannot be optimistic about a team this bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the Browns were not wearing the brown pants. That is the best thing I can say about Sunday.

    Oh - and I got a chance to enjoy the outdoors with the boys because sitting in front of the TV for THAT would have been a crime.

    ReplyDelete