Thursday, January 26, 2006

2.4 Million!

2.4 Million dollars - that is what the Indians felt Ben Broussard is worth for one year. I can't tell you how shocked I am at that number. This is the guy who was at the ball park physically but not mentally because he wanted to see what it would be like to be a rock star. Apparently Ben just got a wake up call that baseball is where the money is at. I don't know how many CD's he sold or what kind of musician he is. If the Indians feel like Ben is worth 2.4 Million - they shouldn't even think about giving Coco Crisp 3 mil per year. I think Coco was more productive and contributed more. I just can't believe it!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure the Indians think that is what Ben B. isworth. They probably think that is what they need to pay him. A subtle, but all to real, consideration in modern big league baseball.

    ReplyDelete