Thursday, November 08, 2007

CMA Recap

I enjoyed watching the CMA's very much. Glad to see the people who won. They deserved it. Now here is my red carpet recap - I guess that makes me a Joan Rivers wannabe without the annoying voice.

LeAnn Rimes - nice dress I guess but she is so pale that I don't think I like it that much.

Taylor swift - nice dress - she looks like an emmy award.

Jewell - can you say boob job?? That doesn't look natural - it looks like it hurts to be honest with you.

Sara Evans is really pretty but this dress reminds me of my sister's first homecoming dress back in 1988. I think it might have helped things if it went below the knees and what is up with the Wilma Flinstone jewelry??

Kellie Pickler looked nice. She did a nice job of not accentuating the boob job.

The elegant award winners go to Carrie Underwood and Martina McBride. Both looking awesome as always!


5 comments:

  1. I loved this year CMA... Rascal Flatts along with Gary LeVox and Jamie Foxx were great! I saw this great country music directory with lots of videos from people like Taylor Swift, Dierk Bentley and Tim McGrow: http://www.weshow.com/us/c/83/country_and_folk
    Which one of those is your favorite singer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest revelation was that award show patter suffers not one iota when the writers are on strike.

    I this Ms Evans looked fabulous.

    Taylor Swift's comment that "This is so the highlight of my senior year!" was pretty cute.

    I still just can't enjoy Rascal Flatts.

    And I want to meet Big and Rich's taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite singers Martina, Carrie, Tim McGraw, Kenny, Toby and Brad Paisley. I really like them all but those I listed on the one's I have albums of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent watched he CMAs yet.....have them Tivo'd for my return from Italy. Don't tell me the winners yet.
    Sara and Leann look so much better draped on my arm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw, when you log into this web site in Italy, verything is in Italian except the posts, just in case you needed to know!

    ReplyDelete