Friday, November 30, 2007

DWTS Finale

I know I'm a little late with my opinion but I've been busy with the holiday season. First of all I'm so happy Helio and Julianne won. I would have been happy for Maks and Mel but as you know I'm a huge Julianne fan. I guess what is more intriguing is the rumors that came the next day that Helio and Julianne might be a couple because Helio's engagement is off. I read somewhere online today that maybe it was her brother or Donny Osmond said that Julianne could have chemistry with a broomstick. She sells it well and I think that is one of the reasons why I love her. I also read that she is recording an album Not sure the genre - not sure that I'm interested in her as a singer. My friend has this theory that Julianne will now be stuck with someone with not much dancing talent because she has won 2 times in a row. Cheryl had a shot at 3 but Ian was just too stiff compared to Joey and Anton. I don't think they will have another competition until this fall. I am assuming the Bruno / Carrie Ann dance war will take over from Jan - May. If that is the case I will be bummed because I enjoy watching the stars learn how to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment