Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog Recommendation - The Art of Manliness

I was recently telling Limber Joe, who will one day post here, about a blog post I had read. It occurred to me that I rarely out-and-out recommend a blog.

Here is one - The Art of Manliness.

A recent post was about sea shanties. No, they are not slapdash submarine shelters. I did not wake up the morning I read it thinking about sea shanties, but went to bed a little more hip to the working man's entertainment before iPods were so ubiquitous in the workplace.

But not all posts are so esoteric. Practical advice is to be found as well. Such as how to shine your shoes like a soldier. (I already knew)

They also share how to avoid and treat a snake bite. Those with a long memory my recall I could use some help here.

No comments:

Post a Comment