Saturday, October 29, 2005

Does the time change bother you?

My dear husband has been laughing at me for the last month and a half because I have been talking about "falling behind" and how it is going to screw up my life - at least for a week. Let's just say if they put it to a vote to stay on one time zone I would be all for it. I know there are a few states that don't change their time and if they were located even remotely close to Willowick, I would be all over it. Just in case you were wondering, I hate to "Spring Ahead" too. Oh dear, only 6 more months until my life gets all screwed up again.

1 comment:

  1. I've considered turning all the clocks in the house back an hour a day early. But that would require remembering when we were actually supposed to change them.

    ReplyDelete