Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My new job

This has been a year of change for my husband and I. Both of us were forced to take new jobs. I think we both ended up with good jobs - only time will tell. So far I like my job. My boss is super nice. I haven't seen him too mad -- lucky for me. He believes in having a family is ok - with 5 kids I would hope so. Some days it is pure craziness and other days (like when he is out of the office) I feel like I can breathe and think clearly without being on guard. I however did not get any new clothes, but I did buy myself a pair of new shoes. I think I could stand to buy another pair - this time brown. I have to keep my eye on a good sale.

1 comment:

  1. You got new shoes, too? Where was I? Is the floor of the BIG closet full yet? I'll serenade you with "New Shoes".

    ReplyDelete