Thursday, January 04, 2007

To my fellow blog squad members...

This is still a group blog. But when I upgraded to the new Blogger it is requires each of us to establish a Google account. I think in the long run, it will be worth it. But I did not realize it would kick you off the blog until you did so. I was going to send an email out to give you a heads up. But now I am just going to give a prize to the first "Stop Me When I Am Lying" teammate who notices this change. And is able to post. Given the lack of activity (myself included), I'm thinking that will happen around St. Patrick's Day.

2 comments:

  1. So, did I win?
    I enjoy reading your blog...especially the Idol entry...I think they need to have new judges. I'd volunteer for a session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm....

    I was thinking more of the folks that had signed up as team members before....

    But what the heck? You WIN!!

    (I'll send you an invite to become a full fledged team member who can initiate posts as well as comment.)

    Now, what should the prize be? I was pretty crafty in not saying.

    ReplyDelete